Wellness and happiness through relationships and healthy hormones with Expert John Gray.
In this episode I chat to the amazing John Gray, who is not only someone I admire but I love how he shares his wisdom with a sense of fun and authentic care.
There are relationship experts…and then there is John Gray.
The author of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus – and sixteen other books on relationships and personal growth.
John’s wisdom about the inherent differences between men and women as well as what it t takes to build lasting, loving relationships have now influenced two generations of men and women. With his new book, Beyond Mars and Venus, John explains why being a man or woman in today’s society is more nuanced and complex than ever. Yet, despite the changes, men and women remain fundamentally different on a hormonal level – and what these differences mean in today’s ever- evolving relationships.
ABOUT JOHN GRAY, PH.D.
The author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, John Gray is arguably the best selling and most influential relationship author in the world. The number one bestselling hardcover book of the nineties, Mars/Venus was listed by USA Today as number six among the most influential books of the last quarter century. With his books now translated into approximately 45 languages in more than 100 countries, Dr. Gray has appeared many times on Oprah, as well as on The Dr. Oz Show, TODAY, CBS This Morning, and Good Morning America. Profiled in Time, Forbes, USA Today, TV Guide, and People, he was also the subject of a three-hour special hosted by Barbara Walters. With his trademark humor and insights making him as relevant today as he was in the nineties, John is in demand as a speaker and on media throughout the world.
In todays episode we talk:
- What are the most profound societal changes since 1992 – changes that most impact the male/female dynamic.
- What are the most common roadblocks to easy communication between the sexes? And how do we best get around them?
- How have the blending of the male and female roles in the workplace and home impacted hormone balances in both men and women?
- What steps can men and women take to restore balance? And why is it imperative to do so?
- Giving more to yourself to help your relationship.
- The point has been taken that there are few things that men can do that woman cannot, and vis-a versa. How much of gender difference is “psychological” and how much is “physiological”?
- Actions you can start making today in your relationship/s to make lasting changes.
Find John Gray here: