I had the pleasure to chat with the wise and beautiful INGRID DE LA O, Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer at Tusol Wellness.
Growing up and our inner child
Being a mum
Healing from Crohn’s
Chemical and toxins
Glyphosate damage and D3
Beauty and personal products
The current health system missing the connections
Importance of water- magnesium bicarbonate recipe
What it actually takes to get well
Tusol and the powerful ingredients designed to heal and make it easy.
Other go to health routines supplements Ingrid uses.
Daily routines she can’t live without.
Plus lots lots more.
Ingrid De La O is a wellness expert living in Los Angeles. She’s been featured in NYT best selling books, #1 iTunes podcasts, and been written about in magazines such as Vogue, The Guardian, Malibu Magazine and more. Born and raised in Mexico City, she’s the co-founder and health formulator at TUSOL Wellness. She’s passionate in everything biohacking and loves to spend time learning everything there is to know about your cells. Ingrid has spent years studying functional nutrition and is a superfood expert. She formulated the TUSOL smoothie collection that cured both her Crohn’s Disease and postpartum depression within a period of four months.
TO get a discount at checkout, at this stage only for US customers, Tusol is working on getting it available in Australia:)
Water video and recipe as mentioned in the podcast
Magnesium Bicarbonate Recipe:
• 1 pinch of potassium bicarbonate
• 1 pinch of calcium carbonate
• 1/2 tsp magnesium hydroxide
• 1pinch aluminum-free sodium bicarbonate
• 1 liter of cold reverse osmosis water
• Soda maker
• CO2 Cartridges (I found them in bulk here)
• 2 32 oz Mason Jars
*It is important that the water is very cold. Keep the water in the refrigerator at least 12 hours prior to starting this recipe.
1. Infuse water with CO2 from the soda maker. Transfer the carbonated water to the mason jars in equal parts. Seal them right away.
2. Open one jar at a time and add potassium, close lids tightly right away to not let the carbonation out. Shake jars on top of the sink.
3. Open them again, one at a time and add the calcium, close the lids and shake, repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Keep them sealed in the fridge for 24 hours or until water becomes clear. Transfer the clear water into clean glass containers leaving the sediment behind.
5. Keep it refrigerated and add 2 tbsp. on to your water or drinks. Don’t drink in one sitting, drink throughout the day. Up your dosage, every week as you feel fit. I have been doing this for 3 years now and my dosage is 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup to one liter of water. I drink throughout the day.
*Do not drink it straight; it will upset your stomach.