Christopher Shade, PhD, founder and CEO of Quicksilver Scientific, continues to be the driving force of development and innovation. Dr. Shade’s vast depth and breadth of knowledge, passion for healing, and intuitive understanding of chemistry and biology are reflected in Quicksilver Scientific’s well-designed detoxification protocols, unique supplement delivery systems, and patented mercury speciation test.
Dr. Shade is a recognised expert on mercury and liposomal delivery systems. He has lectured and trained doctors in the U.S. and internationally on the subject of mercury, heavy metals, and the human detoxification system. Dr. Shade’s current focus is on the development of cutting-edge, lipid-based delivery systems for nutraceuticals, such as liposomes and micro-emulsion systems, to address the growing need of high quality, affordable detoxification solutions.
We discuss :
- [ ] Heavy metals and what this means for detoxing(lead, mercury, aluminum, tin)
- [ ] Biofilms and gut health.
- [ ] Complications and considerations of detox including the link between detox and the nervous system.
- [ ] Importance of the parasympathetic in detox. Link of CBD use in detoxification.
- [ ] Liposomal delivery. Why this is the most advanced delivery method and the differences in delivery? Are all liposomes the same?
- [ ] Why a binder? Importance of the push catch system.
- [ ] Quinton the benefits and use.
- [ ] Nad/NMN why we should be using this.
- [ ] What’s next for quicksilver?
- [ ] Wh
at arethe top strategies for detoxification daily?
Plus lots more!
Find Dr Shade here: